The Jr. College Section was started in the year 2014. We have successfully achieved 100 % results in the HSC examinations since then.
- Modern teaching Methods
- Well equipped, spacious and modern laboratories
- Well-furnished and well defined class rooms
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- Well equipped library
- Provision for Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Personal Guidance to the students
- Well equipped Computer Lab for IT
- Variety of activities to enhance event-based learning
- Educational field trips to various centres of learning
- Vocational guidance sessions by Experts
- Literary and cultural activities to boost the talent to develop a competitive spirit.
Junior College Timings : Commerce : Monday to Friday – 11.45a.m. to 4.45 p.m. | Saturday – 11.25 a.m. to 2.25 p.m.
Office Timings : 9 : 00 a.m. to 5 : 00 p.m.
Fees Collection : 10 : 00 a.m. to 1 : 00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Computer Lab
Student’s Welfare Facilities:
- Library : A spacious Library and reading room with good collection of reference books and text books.
- Computer Lab : Computer lab with Internet connectivity exclusively for the research and training of our students.
- Seminar Hall : Spacious Seminar Hall which will be used for organizing seminars, workshops, group discussions etc.
- Audio Visual Room : Audio Visual Room for presentation, etc. All the sections of our institutions have introduced Tata E-Class Learning methodology from the academic year 2018-2019.
- Sports : Facilities to conduct various sports events like Cricket, Football, Athletics, Table Tennis, Badminton, Carrom and Chess.
- Cultural Activities : The focus is to have an all round development of the student and hence provides various literary, cultural semi-art activities to boost their talents and develop a competitive spirit.
Subject Offered :
Following are the Subjects offered for F.Y.J.C. and S.Y.J.C.
|2||Hindi / I. T. (Optional)|
|5||Book Keeping & Accountancy|
|6||Organisation of Commerce & Mgmt.|
|8||Health and Physical Education|
Fee Structure: FYJC and SYJC – Commerce
|Particulars||Term Fees||Tuition Fee||Miscellaneous Fee||Computer Fee||Smart Class Fee||Total||Admission Fee||I.T. Fee||Total Fee (New Admission)|
|Junior College||(700 x 2) 1,400.00||(700 x 12) 8,400.00||-||-||-||9800.00||-||3000.00||12,800.00|